Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Meiko; break fast party

today is sunday,september28,2008. 6.35pm..

i've been invited tp a break fast party at "bukit Antarabangsa". The progress are running smoothly except one. The price might costly. luckly i kept these much money to convince myself to go there. All my "new" friends are going. Some of them I declare as alien to me.. But it is interesting because if the party goes well. I will have some new friends that i remember the rest of my life. Hazim will be driving his dad's car. Proton Waja. Although he is a new license driver. I hope we drive it carefully. but he might create a huss. sometimes.

  • Location : Bukit Antarabangsa
  • Time : break fast. (Maghrib)
  • People : 20 person
  • Cost/person : rm40 (i got "luckly" and a sponsor)

No comments: