Thursday, November 13, 2008

P-R-A-C-T-i-C-A-L

Next is my practical training. which i consider is really important tough. There are a lot of courses do practical training to complete their diploma. me as well must do so. I is 3 month which must complete with certain any project. The project is given by the practical company such as if the company does multimedia i must do website so as if a network company or hardwaire company.To me it is rather interesting than studying because it is covered with working style and experience to me which is easier to me in future. if im lucky enough, maybe the company take as their permanent employee.

there some matters worrying me right now:
1. im still looking my practical company
2. what happen is i'm fail to find it
3. am i good to suit any job?

No comments: