Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lamborghini Car Painted Cool!

hello everyone!!
tomorrow i will celebrating raya and crismast lonely because all tickets were booked. but, it did not concern me at all. The important thing is, i will get back what happened. this is a chance for me to be close to my families. This is not I want to share about. ;p

I have visited someone blog, there is something interesting!!


Lamborghini is a well known brand of high performance Italian sports cars that is now a subsidiary of German car manufacturer Audi. Usually when we see a car like this we stop a little because a Lamborghini can catch your eye very easily. In this case the owner wanted more from his Lamborghini, and he painted his car in a way that will 100% get your attention, no matter what.












No comments: