Friday, July 04, 2008

Holiday until 7.7.08 (part 1/2)

i choosed this topic becauce [hate this kindergarden sentence] first of all, my blog is not update. then, i looked in the mirror, and said to myself " what will effect me in few years?" . This is not a first time im thinking about it. maybe hundred times. The holiday that i'd been through is a answer from a gateway to future world that i needed.
I bought a transnational ticket and departed from Kl at 11.00am. I was my first transnational ticket in 1 year and a half. Before this, i choosed Konsortium bus because their ticket always there. Transnational company bus is on of the most suitable and comfortable for a long long journey and cheap cost.
My mounth opened and "Oooooooooooouuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh!!" , What a relief to have came back from frenzy world to heaven. i smiled.

At start, my untie called me since i m in Kl, watching a series drama show. "since you back home, you better come here and help me"She said. "ok", i replied. Then, she picked me at my house since my grandma' want to meet her besan. [aku tak tau dlm bhs inggeris]. I waved 5 fingers to my younger twin siblings.
______________________________________________________________
The Real Drama



At 12.00 pm, we went to her shop at Kepala Batas, Penang. Its about 10minutes to get there. My tasks were create 3 design like 2 banners and a flyer. It took me just 2 days for creating both banners. but, flyers isn't an easy path. I started at 3.00pm until 9.00pm and it was not enough. The flyer cannot be done by tomorrow also. My father drop by to the shop to pick me up back home. He waited for 4 hours, maybe. He is really a good person. Then, i got back to home late at night.


One of the banner :












No comments: