Thursday, May 08, 2008

Best Event

i already had a friends which makes me felt better nowadays, there were so much fun on world stage that could make my world rock without realizing lack of something important which i must search for the rest of the world.. it is a life partner. i had no partner which could make my life barely perfect. but it doesn't matter because i had a bunch of friends that will appreciate me .

Tomorrow i'll follow my head and heart to go to art exhibition by the one academy. it is my life. it's all about my life. i love to learn all about design, my pop also realized it since he will put me under design team in his company. An ID company i not allowed to said its name. i will go with my friends

it's all about passion. i may go there just by 4 ringgit.

No comments: